The Hype Train!
Realised today, we've had all the cosmetics from the last patch, therefore, the ptb for mid chapter must be just around the corner!!!! Whhooooooooo!
Perhaps some Legion buffs? Maybe some Freddy buffs??? Leatherface buffs? Useless perk reworks??? QoL buffs to survivor??? QoL buffs to killers overall???
@lasombra1979 said:
I am expecting the mid chapter to contain something people will complain about.
The Legion buffs definitely. Survivors already complain about him.
If Freddy rework is in there that too.
I do not disagree with either point. I am just saying no matter what is added, taken away, tweaked, nerfed, buffed, or completely reworked, someone is going to complain about something. Usually its a lot of people complaining about something.
@lasombra1979 said:
I am expecting the mid chapter to contain something people will complain about.
The Legion buffs definitely. Survivors already complain about him.
If Freddy rework is in there that too.
I do not disagree with either point. I am just saying no matter what is added, taken away, tweaked, nerfed, buffed, or completely reworked, someone is going to complain about something. Usually its a lot of people complaining about something.
@lasombra1979 said:
I am expecting the mid chapter to contain something people will complain about.
The Legion buffs definitely. Survivors already complain about him.
If Freddy rework is in there that too.
I do not disagree with either point. I am just saying no matter what is added, taken away, tweaked, nerfed, buffed, or completely reworked, someone is going to complain about something. Usually its a lot of people complaining about something.
I know i was just having some fun predicting the next thing everyone will freak out about.
I am expecting the mid chapter to contain something people will complain about.
The Legion buffs definitely. Survivors already complain about him.
If Freddy rework is in there that too.
I do not disagree with either point. I am just saying no matter what is added, taken away, tweaked, nerfed, buffed, or completely reworked, someone is going to complain about something. Usually its a lot of people complaining about something.
100% of people that drink water, will die.
so is the reason im still alive that i refuse to drink water?
@lasombra1979 said:
I am expecting the mid chapter to contain something people will complain about.
The Legion buffs definitely. Survivors already complain about him.
If Freddy rework is in there that too.
I do not disagree with either point. I am just saying no matter what is added, taken away, tweaked, nerfed, buffed, or completely reworked, someone is going to complain about something. Usually its a lot of people complaining about something.
I know i was just having some fun predicting the next thing everyone will freak out about.
I am expecting the mid chapter to contain something people will complain about.
The Legion buffs definitely. Survivors already complain about him.
If Freddy rework is in there that too.
I do not disagree with either point. I am just saying no matter what is added, taken away, tweaked, nerfed, buffed, or completely reworked, someone is going to complain about something. Usually its a lot of people complaining about something.
100% of people that drink water, will die.
so is the reason im still alive that i refuse to drink water?
100% of people that don't drink water will also die.
However you could be the lucky one that breaks the mold
I am expecting the mid chapter to contain something people will complain about.
The Legion buffs definitely. Survivors already complain about him.
If Freddy rework is in there that too.
I do not disagree with either point. I am just saying no matter what is added, taken away, tweaked, nerfed, buffed, or completely reworked, someone is going to complain about something. Usually its a lot of people complaining about something.
100% of people that drink water, will die.
so is the reason im still alive that i refuse to drink water?
I am expecting the mid chapter to contain something people will complain about.
The Legion buffs definitely. Survivors already complain about him.
If Freddy rework is in there that too.
I do not disagree with either point. I am just saying no matter what is added, taken away, tweaked, nerfed, buffed, or completely reworked, someone is going to complain about something. Usually its a lot of people complaining about something.
100% of people that drink water, will die.
so is the reason im still alive that i refuse to drink water?
This is why I drink coffee.
im not sure if i like the info or not. on 1 hand: great, i get to live but on the other: do i really, deep down, wanna live?
I am expecting the mid chapter to contain something people will complain about.
The Legion buffs definitely. Survivors already complain about him.
If Freddy rework is in there that too.
I do not disagree with either point. I am just saying no matter what is added, taken away, tweaked, nerfed, buffed, or completely reworked, someone is going to complain about something. Usually its a lot of people complaining about something.
100% of people that drink water, will die.
so is the reason im still alive that i refuse to drink water?
This is why I drink coffee.
im not sure if i like the info or not. on 1 hand: great, i get to live but on the other: do i really, deep down, wanna live?
We will know if you come to a conclusion if you drink any water.
I am expecting the mid chapter to contain something people will complain about.
The Legion buffs definitely. Survivors already complain about him.
If Freddy rework is in there that too.
I do not disagree with either point. I am just saying no matter what is added, taken away, tweaked, nerfed, buffed, or completely reworked, someone is going to complain about something. Usually its a lot of people complaining about something.
100% of people that drink water, will die.
so is the reason im still alive that i refuse to drink water?
This is why I drink coffee.
im not sure if i like the info or not. on 1 hand: great, i get to live but on the other: do i really, deep down, wanna live?
We will know if you come to a conclusion if you drink any water.
we will. also tea is better then coffee (because you cant have a discussion on this forum without conflict).
I am expecting the mid chapter to contain something people will complain about.
The Legion buffs definitely. Survivors already complain about him.
If Freddy rework is in there that too.
I do not disagree with either point. I am just saying no matter what is added, taken away, tweaked, nerfed, buffed, or completely reworked, someone is going to complain about something. Usually its a lot of people complaining about something.
100% of people that drink water, will die.
so is the reason im still alive that i refuse to drink water?
This is why I drink coffee.
im not sure if i like the info or not. on 1 hand: great, i get to live but on the other: do i really, deep down, wanna live?
We will know if you come to a conclusion if you drink any water.
we will. also tea is better then coffee (because you cant have a discussion on this forum without conflict).
I'm not saying that there's any wrong answers, but that's the wrong answer.
I am expecting the mid chapter to contain something people will complain about.
The Legion buffs definitely. Survivors already complain about him.
If Freddy rework is in there that too.
I do not disagree with either point. I am just saying no matter what is added, taken away, tweaked, nerfed, buffed, or completely reworked, someone is going to complain about something. Usually its a lot of people complaining about something.
100% of people that drink water, will die.
so is the reason im still alive that i refuse to drink water?
This is why I drink coffee.
im not sure if i like the info or not. on 1 hand: great, i get to live but on the other: do i really, deep down, wanna live?
We will know if you come to a conclusion if you drink any water.
we will. also tea is better then coffee (because you cant have a discussion on this forum without conflict).
I'm not saying that there's any wrong answers, but that's the wrong answer.
which is the wrong answer? clearly correct statement number 1 or pretty much correct statement number 2.
I am expecting the mid chapter to contain something people will complain about.
The Legion buffs definitely. Survivors already complain about him.
If Freddy rework is in there that too.
I do not disagree with either point. I am just saying no matter what is added, taken away, tweaked, nerfed, buffed, or completely reworked, someone is going to complain about something. Usually its a lot of people complaining about something.
100% of people that drink water, will die.
so is the reason im still alive that i refuse to drink water?
This is why I drink coffee.
im not sure if i like the info or not. on 1 hand: great, i get to live but on the other: do i really, deep down, wanna live?
We will know if you come to a conclusion if you drink any water.
we will. also tea is better then coffee (because you cant have a discussion on this forum without conflict).
I'm not saying that there's any wrong answers, but that's the wrong answer.
I am expecting the mid chapter to contain something people will complain about.
The Legion buffs definitely. Survivors already complain about him.
If Freddy rework is in there that too.
I do not disagree with either point. I am just saying no matter what is added, taken away, tweaked, nerfed, buffed, or completely reworked, someone is going to complain about something. Usually its a lot of people complaining about something.
100% of people that drink water, will die.
so is the reason im still alive that i refuse to drink water?
This is why I drink coffee.
im not sure if i like the info or not. on 1 hand: great, i get to live but on the other: do i really, deep down, wanna live?
We will know if you come to a conclusion if you drink any water.
we will. also tea is better then coffee (because you cant have a discussion on this forum without conflict).
I'm not saying that there's any wrong answers, but that's the wrong answer.
I completely agree with your disagreeing
well your wrong because im always dwight... i mean right (quickly switches to nea so no one will notice the level 50 dwight)
I'd say PTB if it's coming soon™ would most likely hit either the 8th or the 15th due to all the changes they need to test internally.
I'd imagine Epic Games will also have an Unreal Engine bug fix update out probably this week or early next week given past history.
As for Legion they'll probably fix the moonwalk exploit and tweak him with some qol stuff to make him both better both also have counterplay options.
You'll see bug fixes like the skiing bug being fixed along with this very funny skiing/Deliverance bug and I even did a gen while suspended from a hook like this.
We might even see the 1st attempts at a Freddy rework or just some general looks at how it's coming along with possibly some secondary objectives.
I am expecting the mid chapter to contain something people will complain about.
The Legion buffs definitely. Survivors already complain about him.
If Freddy rework is in there that too.
I do not disagree with either point. I am just saying no matter what is added, taken away, tweaked, nerfed, buffed, or completely reworked, someone is going to complain about something. Usually its a lot of people complaining about something.
100% of people that drink water, will die.
so is the reason im still alive that i refuse to drink water?
This is why I drink coffee.
im not sure if i like the info or not. on 1 hand: great, i get to live but on the other: do i really, deep down, wanna live?
We will know if you come to a conclusion if you drink any water.
we will. also tea is better then coffee (because you cant have a discussion on this forum without conflict).
I'm not saying that there's any wrong answers, but that's the wrong answer.
I completely agree with your disagreeing
well your wrong because im always dwight... i mean right (quickly switches to nea so no one will notice the level 50 dwight)
Wrong, if Dwight is Wrong i never want to be right, unless right is Kate
I am expecting the mid chapter to contain something people will complain about.
The Legion buffs definitely. Survivors already complain about him.
If Freddy rework is in there that too.
I do not disagree with either point. I am just saying no matter what is added, taken away, tweaked, nerfed, buffed, or completely reworked, someone is going to complain about something. Usually its a lot of people complaining about something.
100% of people that drink water, will die.
so is the reason im still alive that i refuse to drink water?
This is why I drink coffee.
im not sure if i like the info or not. on 1 hand: great, i get to live but on the other: do i really, deep down, wanna live?
We will know if you come to a conclusion if you drink any water.
we will. also tea is better then coffee (because you cant have a discussion on this forum without conflict).
I'm not saying that there's any wrong answers, but that's the wrong answer.
I completely agree with your disagreeing
well your wrong because im always dwight... i mean right (quickly switches to nea so no one will notice the level 50 dwight)
Wrong, if Dwight is Wrong i never want to be right, unless right is Kate
I am expecting the mid chapter to contain something people will complain about.
The Legion buffs definitely. Survivors already complain about him.
If Freddy rework is in there that too.
I do not disagree with either point. I am just saying no matter what is added, taken away, tweaked, nerfed, buffed, or completely reworked, someone is going to complain about something. Usually its a lot of people complaining about something.
100% of people that drink water, will die.
so is the reason im still alive that i refuse to drink water?
This is why I drink coffee.
im not sure if i like the info or not. on 1 hand: great, i get to live but on the other: do i really, deep down, wanna live?
We will know if you come to a conclusion if you drink any water.
we will. also tea is better then coffee (because you cant have a discussion on this forum without conflict).
I'm not saying that there's any wrong answers, but that's the wrong answer.
I completely agree with your disagreeing
well your wrong because im always dwight... i mean right (quickly switches to nea so no one will notice the level 50 dwight)
Wrong, if Dwight is Wrong i never want to be right, unless right is Kate
@powerbats said:
I'd say PTB if it's coming soon™ would most likely hit either the 8th or the 15th due to all the changes they need to test internally.
I'd imagine Epic Games will also have an Unreal Engine bug fix update out probably this week or early next week given past history.
As for Legion they'll probably fix the moonwalk exploit and tweak him with some qol stuff to make him both better both also have counterplay options.
You'll see bug fixes like the skiing bug being fixed along with this very funny skiing/Deliverance bug and I even did a gen while suspended from a hook like this.
We might even see the 1st attempts at a Freddy rework or just some general looks at how it's coming along with possibly some secondary objectives.
just looking at the picture I want to run no mither with self care and get this bug to work
I am expecting the mid chapter to contain something people will complain about.
The Legion buffs definitely. Survivors already complain about him.
If Freddy rework is in there that too.
I do not disagree with either point. I am just saying no matter what is added, taken away, tweaked, nerfed, buffed, or completely reworked, someone is going to complain about something. Usually its a lot of people complaining about something.
100% of people that drink water, will die.
so is the reason im still alive that i refuse to drink water?
This is why I drink coffee.
im not sure if i like the info or not. on 1 hand: great, i get to live but on the other: do i really, deep down, wanna live?
We will know if you come to a conclusion if you drink any water.
we will. also tea is better then coffee (because you cant have a discussion on this forum without conflict).
I'm not saying that there's any wrong answers, but that's the wrong answer.
That depends, is it normal coffee or a mochachinatte with icing snowflakes and other things that make it not coffee?
I am expecting the mid chapter to contain something people will complain about.
The Legion buffs definitely. Survivors already complain about him.
If Freddy rework is in there that too.
I do not disagree with either point. I am just saying no matter what is added, taken away, tweaked, nerfed, buffed, or completely reworked, someone is going to complain about something. Usually its a lot of people complaining about something.
100% of people that drink water, will die.
so is the reason im still alive that i refuse to drink water?
This is why I drink coffee.
im not sure if i like the info or not. on 1 hand: great, i get to live but on the other: do i really, deep down, wanna live?
We will know if you come to a conclusion if you drink any water.
we will. also tea is better then coffee (because you cant have a discussion on this forum without conflict).
I'm not saying that there's any wrong answers, but that's the wrong answer.
That depends, is it normal coffee or a mochachinatte with icing snowflakes and other things that make it not coffee?
Because if it is second then tea is better xd
if its a milky and sweet coffee maybe it can get on the same level as tea but if its a strong coffee then i dont want it. pretty much, if the coffee only tastes a bit like coffee then its good.
I'm not saying that there's any wrong answers, but that's the wrong answer.
That depends, is it normal coffee or a mochachinatte with icing snowflakes and other things that make it not coffee?
Because if it is second then tea is better xd
if its a milky and sweet coffee maybe it can get on the same level as tea but if its a strong coffee then i dont want it. pretty much, if the coffee only tastes a bit like coffee then its good.
Noooooo :ohnoes: Coffee has to make you awake!!! I need my coffee 1 step down from cocaine to function xD
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
wohoooo freddy rework.... probably..... maybe..... maybe not.......... train has left the station
I am expecting the mid chapter to contain something people will complain about.
I hope the PTB comes soon
The Legion buffs definitely. Survivors already complain about him.
If Freddy rework is in there that too.
Weren't they in holiday or something? How will they find time for the mid chapter?
I hope the mid chapter to come soon as well. I don't know why but I feel like kindred is gonna be base, too much talk going on about that perk.
This mid chapter will be interesting.
I do not disagree with either point. I am just saying no matter what is added, taken away, tweaked, nerfed, buffed, or completely reworked, someone is going to complain about something. Usually its a lot of people complaining about something.
I know i was just having some fun predicting the next thing everyone will freak out about.
so is the reason im still alive that i refuse to drink water?
Ah, I misread it. Sorry
However you could be the lucky one that breaks the mold
This is why I drink coffee.
im not sure if i like the info or not. on 1 hand: great, i get to live but on the other: do i really, deep down, wanna live?
How about the long awaited DS nerf. Christ that thing is long overdue.
We will know if you come to a conclusion if you drink any water.
we will. also tea is better then coffee (because you cant have a discussion on this forum without conflict).
We just need a little more money and some god damn faith Arthur!
The bug fixes shall be summoned! 8-)
Where's mah lady leatherface cosmetic!
which is the wrong answer? clearly correct statement number 1 or pretty much correct statement number 2.
I completely agree with your disagreeing
well your wrong because im always dwight... i mean right (quickly switches to nea so no one will notice the level 50 dwight)
I'd say PTB if it's coming soon™ would most likely hit either the 8th or the 15th due to all the changes they need to test internally.
I'd imagine Epic Games will also have an Unreal Engine bug fix update out probably this week or early next week given past history.
As for Legion they'll probably fix the moonwalk exploit and tweak him with some qol stuff to make him both better both also have counterplay options.
You'll see bug fixes like the skiing bug being fixed along with this very funny skiing/Deliverance bug and I even did a gen while suspended from a hook like this.
We might even see the 1st attempts at a Freddy rework or just some general looks at how it's coming along with possibly some secondary objectives.
just looking at the picture I want to run no mither with self care and get this bug to work
That would be the first time Kappa.
That depends, is it normal coffee or a mochachinatte with icing snowflakes and other things that make it not coffee?
Because if it is second then tea is better xd
if its a milky and sweet coffee maybe it can get on the same level as tea but if its a strong coffee then i dont want it. pretty much, if the coffee only tastes a bit like coffee then its good.
Noooooo :ohnoes: Coffee has to make you awake!!! I need my coffee 1 step down from cocaine to function xD