The Knight must be adjusted about add-on
I think The Knight's add-on is very strange. And I feel dbd made his add-on against their will. So I suggest The Knight's add-on in a better direction to use variously his add-ons.
Add-on adjust
ㆍGrim Iron Mask: Survivors who are detected by Guard can't see Standard until Hunt is finished.
ㆍTown Watch's Torch: If the Guard fails to damage survivors, survivors' aura who escaped the Guard's chasing is revealed for 10sec.
ㆍFlint and Steel: After ordering The Carnifex to break Pallet or to damage generater, The Knight gains 5% Haste status effect for 7sec.
ㆍHealing Poultice: If The Assassin succeed to damage survivors, survivors who are in range of The Assassin within 12meters yell and be revealed their aura for 10sec.
ㆍLightweight Greaves: The Jailer's Hunt movement speed is increased 0.15m/s. + If The Jailer succeed Hunt, The Jailer defends survivors who are hooked for 40sec.
ㆍIridescent Company Banner: When Exit-Gate get powered, Guards' all movement speed including Patrol and Hunt is increased 0.2m/s. + All windows and Pallets which are in range of Patrol route within 8meters are blocked for 25sec.
ㆍKnight's Contract: Even after Guards succeed to damage survivors, Guards still chase instantly survivors for 16sec. + Survivors who escaped Guards' chasing are get Exposed status effect for 8sec.
I think these add-on adjust must be applied especially Iridescent Company Banner and Knight's Contract. Because in present, I think these add-ons are useless in game to support The Knight's ability. And now, I'm sure that users are using only Map of Realm, Call to Arms, Dried Horsemeat, Broken Hilt, Blacksmith's Hammer.
And DBD made The Knight's mechanism "Use Patrol longer and longer" But in now Knight's Contract add-on content is meaningless about using Patrol as possible as long.
Comments