Can I merge my DBD accounts in PS4 and PS5?
If it is not available, please I want it. I really want to combine my accounts in PS😢
If it is not available, please I want it. I really want to combine my accounts in PS😢
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As in you have 2 different PSN accounts?
I'm afraid that's out of BHVRs hands. PlayStation, Xbox, Steam, Nintendo Live, no platform I know of supports this.
You can link accounts, but a full merge is a no no I'm afraid.
If you are using the same PSN account on both ps4 and ps5, it should automatically transfer over, as that was fixed thia year in August or so?