Nintendo Switch release
I hope that for the future of this game that it be released onto the Nintendo Switch to broaden their audience platforms. I don't see any reason yet on why it couldn't be. Behavior, if/and when you read this, please consider.
I hope that for the future of this game that it be released onto the Nintendo Switch to broaden their audience platforms. I don't see any reason yet on why it couldn't be. Behavior, if/and when you read this, please consider.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm all for a broader audience. I don't know how the Nintendo Switch compares to PS4 in terms of performance but the game seems to struggle on that platform. They might need to lower the settings of the game to make it run on the Switch.