Why do I need to do the replaced challenge again?
Since flashlights have been disabled due to a bug, "Decisive Light" was replaced with "Back off!".
I managed to complete the challenge before it got changed, but why, do I have to do the new one now, which is almost as bad as the other one?

Comments
i also completed the "decisive light" before it got changed but i don't have to do it again. I assume it's because i claimed the reward while you maybe left it there to claim it later ? idk but it's not a big deal anyway
Yes I saved it up.
I got it now but I hate master stun challenges, because it depends on the type of killer if you can do it or not. It's easy against M1 killers (Trapper, Myers) but most M2 or hybrid killers (Nurse, Bubba, Blight) are very bad for this.