Why couldn't I cure?
Does that add-one stop curing in the Plague's terror radius?
Does that add-one stop curing in the Plague's terror radius?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think so. Screaming cancels every actions that survivors were doing as I know.
The scream interrupted the action, so yeah.
So the addon should say "just before finishing ingesting..."
This was really just a case of unfortunate timing. Everything played out as intended.
It doesn’t trigger when you cleanse, it triggers when the Plague gets her corrupt purge from a fountain.
So she got her power from a different fountain nearby and it just happened to be right when you were almost finished cleansing and you got interrupted because of it.
That addon does not make you scream when you cleanse, it is when she picks up a fountain. She must have picked up a fountain right as you finished the cleanse.
300 IQ Plague plays
Hmm infectious fright with hex face the darkness build.....
Ok, that all makes sense now. I was just a bit unlucky and/or genius play by Plague.