New perks ideas that should come to DBD ๐Ÿ’ช

Hello BHVR I have one idea that I think could completely change how games are played in DBD, it's called !!Misdirection!! (Perk name) and I think it could potentially be an execution perk if it were to be too over powered but the whole idea is that this perk activates when I survivor is performing a medium or rushed vault and it should somehow create a situation where, for example, the killer is chasing at shaque and then the survivor goes to vault but instead them vaulting they do some sort of half vault but enough so that it tricks the killer into thinking they are vaulting the window (this could be the same with pallets) creating that whole new mond game idea on how survivors can now bring in misdirection to fool the killers and possibly make some epic escapes or plays who knows if it were possible to happen people would find ways to execute the perk then chain that into a CJ tech or a flashy save. Anyway the whole idea is that this perks acts as a faked vault over pallets and windows and there could be a variation of this perk but for killers that could fake breaking pallets vaulting windows and pick up animations to trick survivors, I think this would be such a fun perk to use in chase ans make a fool of both killers and survivors. To give an example of the killers POV of the perk but they are using it, it could be that they are on a GOD pallet and can't beat a survivor and will have to wait until they drop the pallet or leave instead of there is a vaultable location nearby they could completely trick survivors into doubling back or running the wrong way resulting in a swift down. Anyway just an idea but I think this would be such a great perk to come in a new update for a new killer and survivor maybe a fnaf collaboration or something from the conjuring universe that would be awesome ๐Ÿ˜Ž thanks for your time though reading this I love all your work BHVR dbd is such a fun and goofy game at times and I really enjoy it so thanks ๐Ÿ‘

Comments