Toxic players

I'm just passing by to report these two "wonderful" players I've met in a match.
It has to be done sth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07WvKmhBca4

Comments

  • This is not how you report people. You need to open a support ticket.

  • Why because the killer decided to give Feng the hatch?... Maybe the killer didn't like how you played the match decide Feng was the chosen one.

    Just because you weren't chosen doesn't mean you have to cry and report people for it.

    Did you spend 10 minutes there with them farming you?.... Did it really ruin the match for you?... being the last 2 and LF was towering over both of you.

    LF decided your fate way before you were hung. Just because he decided to let Feng go...

    Would you have reported if you were let go instead?...

  • Wow, the entitlement of others is simply amazing.

  • With all due respect, as has been said, this is not the place to report players. Additionally, naming and shaming are against the forum rules so you may want to edit/delete your post.

    If you didn't do so when the match took place, I believe that offending players also need to be reported in-game first so that the correct players are the ones getting investigated.

  • @MrCalazans said:
    I'm just passing by to report these two "wonderful" players I've met in a match.
    It has to be done sth.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07WvKmhBca4

    Just go afk and take the BP they farm for you, thats how I handle a situation liek this :smile: