Can i use my PS3 Controller?
Hello. i got my ps3 controller laying around in my house and im wondering if i can use it while playing DBD since i wanna try something different.
Tagged:
Mod
Hello. i got my ps3 controller laying around in my house and im wondering if i can use it while playing DBD since i wanna try something different.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Should work, cant confirm it though
I believe to get a PS3 controller to work you'd have to install some third party software. PS3 controllers aren't natively supported by Windows, so you basically have to download a program that tricks it into thinking your PS3 controller is actually an Xbox (Xinput) controller.
I cannot confirm if it'll work for Dead by Daylight, though, as most virtual inputs are disabled while the game is open. Just remember that using third party software is use-at-your-own-risk. It shouldn't trigger the anti-cheat, but we can't help you if it does.
The safer route is to pick up a cheap Xinput controller. They'll work on Windows automatically with zero setup, and a cheap one will only be a couple bucks.
Ps3 controllers are not compatible with PS4. If you meant with Pc, then possibly with software. It's something I looked into in the past, but I have forgotten if I was successful or not.
If you wanted a controller for Pc that's easy to plug and play....I recommend one of the xbox controllers.
if it was for the ps4 ....then, I got nothing, sorry.
Off topic here but I love how op accidentally called Peanits and ceridwen "dads".