Add a Daily Killer BP Bonus

Currently we have a system that awards bonus BP to either survivor or killer roles to incentivize jumping into whichever role is currently lacking in population. I have a new idea similar to this, where every day a killer on the roster is granted bonus BP for matches played as them, to incentivize playing a variety and hopefully diversify match experiences for survivors as well.

Comments

  • I like the idea in theory, but wouldn't that just end up causing survivors to constantly go up against the flavor of the day map after map?

  • @Caiman said:

    Currently we have a system that awards bonus BP to either survivor or killer roles to incentivize jumping into whichever role is currently lacking in population. I have a new idea similar to this, where every day a killer on the roster is granted bonus BP for matches played as them, to incentivize playing a variety and hopefully diversify match experiences for survivors as well.

    Cool idea, though it is already kind of being done with daily rituals. That said I could see a mechanic where the first 3 matches you play as say huntress that day are at double BP and it would be random each day for each player. So with a few tweaks I think it could work super well.