Anyone not receiving the December login rewards?
So far I only received the rewards for Dec 1st, 4th, & 5th. I didn’t receive anything for 2nd, 3rd, or 6th… kinda annoying.
So far I only received the rewards for Dec 1st, 4th, & 5th. I didn’t receive anything for 2nd, 3rd, or 6th… kinda annoying.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The rewards for Dec 2 and 6 were Rift Fragments. These do not show up with a pop-up but are just added to your rift progress automatically. Often this is visible by hovering over the Auris-icon on the right side of the screen which opens the window with your currently selected challenge. If the fragments push you to the next tier, you will also see this.
Dec 3 was supposed to be Bloodpoints, I see. 25k is not much, and the popup is easy to miss if you tab out. You might actually have gotten it still.
Do note that each new reward becomes available at a set time, namely 11 AM ET (or 5 PM CET, or whatever your timezone is). So you have 24 hours to claim each reward.