Curtain Call for Console
Do we have a date for console yet?? im honestly jealous pc users have it and we are still playing the same old stuff.
Tagged:
Mod
Do we have a date for console yet?? im honestly jealous pc users have it and we are still playing the same old stuff.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I shall direct you to a previous thread made about 4-5 pages ago...
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/3461/when-will-console-get-the-2-0-0-update#latest
It basically states that we are waiting till microsoft and Sony get their butts in gear and finish the certification.
Supposedly the tournament is on the 23-24 of june.....so, hopefully before then.
No date yet. It's being certified for consoles and should come out ASAP though.
Sorry, I had to make that joke. I hope it’s soon though.
Are you.... serious? I had to do it!
Well in the last dev stream Mathieu said that the update was so big that it had to go through certification which takes about 1 or 2 weeks, but they try to get consoles within a few days of PC release, but this update had to go through Sony and Microsoft. I have to wait too I'm on PS4 which I find it stupid how we have to wait, but we can't do anything about it.
3rd event on the list