Mother's Dwelling 1 Side of Generator Unable to Repair
The face of the gen is unrepairable and I think it has to do with the flame turret hitbox
Tagged:
Under Review
The face of the gen is unrepairable and I think it has to do with the flame turret hitbox
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had the same issue but it wasn’t against alien can’t remember exactly which killer
Yeah, I posted about this a couple days ago, should of said which Red Forest map it was.
Oh yes, had this too today. Could not repair from the top side.
Hello, the hill in question is called Hill_02.
I've has this same issue yesterday. The center side of the gen couldn't be interacted with. The other 2 were fine.