By Hook or Crook (Remix) Challenge Bugged
I have this killer challenge equipped but whenever I load into a match it doesn't give me random perks, thus I am unable to do the challenge.
Tagged:
Under Review
I have this killer challenge equipped but whenever I load into a match it doesn't give me random perks, thus I am unable to do the challenge.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
These challenges with random perks are bugged since first release, devs dgaf about their bugs, money from skins only worth to go for.
Unequip everything on another loadout page and try again. I had to do that when it bugged out before and it worked. Also this has been reported before.