BHVR do you care about your community or the suggestions they give you?
The whole community asks you to change or revert to the trickster and what do you do? just give one more number to an addons because you just don't fix it you are literally despising all the players who enjoyed playing with it and you are insulting all of us who played with it since all-kill I was really hoping that you would fix it today but I see that you are the same as always, you didn't even fix the main event bug that was necessary
This was the only thing they fixed...
If you are going to leave it like this and you don't plan to repair it in a short time, I want my money back related to the trickster, one thing is to nerf a character and another is to leave it useless.

Comments