Can't merge

image.png

I'm trying to merge my Steam to Epic but I cant. Whenever I click "Merge" button it says In progress then boom back to failed with the error of "An unexpected error occured. Please try later or contact the customer support."

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • image.png

    i also realized that i got tons of that in my email

  • I encountered the same problem as this friend. I couldn't merge my steam and epic accounts on the BH platform, and I still haven't received an effective solution after repeatedly reporting to the official. Five days have passed today. I sincerely hope Can the official give us a solution? We bought your game on two platforms, but now we can't even merge it. I think this is a bug of the BHVR platform. Anyway, solve it, okay?

  • Did you find any solution?

  • Have you at least once started the game on both platforms and played at least one match?

  • @Mooks said:

    Have you at least once started the game on both platforms and played at least one match?

    I did.

  • @Mooks said:

    Have you at least once started the game on both platforms and played at least one match?

    I'm sure I did it, but it's still an unknown error. Today is the sixth day.

  • If you have already contacted Support regarding this issue, they will respond back to you as soon as they are able. They go through a lot of submitted tickets, and I understand the frustration of not yet hearing back about this issue, but please do not make a new ticket if you've already submitted one, as that will put you in the back of the queue, and make the wait for a response longer.