Base perks not tier 3????
I have a level 50 Dwight with only bond 2, a level 50 Meg with sprint burst 2 and a level 50 David with WGLF 2. It's strange and annoying as these perks are the characters base perks, so you would have hoped by level 50, have these tier 3?!?!
I mean I am level 15 with some survivors and have a few tier 3 perks already! What's going on?? Or is that the luck of RNG?
I mean I am level 15 with some survivors and have a few tier 3 perks already! What's going on?? Or is that the luck of RNG?
Comments
You just got unlucky, if you have many teachable perks then the chances for you to get a specific perk to tier 3 by level 50 isn't very likely.
I reckon tey should be free with prestige leveled, but that's just me...