Merge option for Steam not work
Hello, I noticed that when I press the merge button an unknown error is generated.
I checked on three different accounts and all of them get the same error when trying to transfer progress.Asked friends, all friends also get the same error.
The youtube link is - https://youtu.be/I_FW8-qNV24
Image of error - https://imgur.com/a/70tDDgU
Comments
I have the same absolutely problem, I can’t transfer my progress
hi, I'm having the same problem
Yea i have the same error.
Got the same error today
having the exact same issue as others, please fix asap!
Faced the same problem today. I don't understand what the reason is, I wrote to the support and got a reply saying clean cookies, complete tutorial, etc.
https://imgur.com/a/4hChdUh
All of my friends are having this issiue
Still not fixed :(
Checked today, same problem. Nothing changed
Fixed
If you are having problems merging accounts or anything account specific, please contact our Player Support Team