Is back to back broken?
I just finished this challenge in the archive and it said it was done during the matfch. Then after the match it says its not been completed?
I just finished this challenge in the archive and it said it was done during the matfch. Then after the match it says its not been completed?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes - there is a bug report.
Someone wrote you have to do it with Feng.
I did it with Feng - Technician and Stake Out - and it worked. On PS4 and PC on first try.
Thats weird because I did the same thing you did except I wasn't Feng. It said it worked but it didn't count after the match.
Then in my next match, I ironically managed to get 3 real greats right at the start of the match and this also said it counted and stayed counting after the match. I was Ripley.
You simply need to do the three Skillchecks and after that you can't touch a gen in this match and need to wait until you can leave the match via gate or hatch or quit via killing yourself on hook.