Yellow Mori Basekit

I see this has been suggested before, so I'm not sure if there's a particular reason against making it base kit. I could see it preventing someone with a wiggle build from getting out, but other than that I don't see it making a difference. DS is disabled at end game. You can't attempt off hook or use Deliverance.

Getting the mori would be a nice reward for the 4K. For me personally tho, I often don't bring moris because I feel I'm just throwing away blood points. And if I was going to bring a mori, it would never be a yellow.

So that's my pitch. Yellow Mori Basekit 2024!

Comments

  • Cypress Mori should be basekit, and the Cypress and Ivory Moris should be updated to give 1 and 2 kills at death-hook, respectively, while Ebony Mori remains at killing all 4 survivors.

  • @Caiman said:

    Cypress Mori should be basekit, and the Cypress and Ivory Moris should be updated to give 1 and 2 kills at death-hook, respectively, while Ebony Mori remains at killing all 4 survivors.

    That's what I would have done too, but I'm still happy with the result :)

    Thank you BHVR!