Could we add a new thing where if killers refuse to pickup survivors can we bleed out quicker?
I had an entire game where we had a Wesker who refused to pick anybody up and just slugged us to death. it was a bit annoying so I just turned on a video and waited until it was over
I think if nobody has perks to pick themselves up and if everybody is down I think there should be an option to just bleed out so we don't have to sit in the game waiting because killer doesn't want to put someone on a hook
k

Comments
Yes, please.
I'm not talking about tactical slugging. That's fine. Slugging just to be a dickhead and waste time? That should definitely be removed in some way. Even if it's just a "kill self on ground" option.
It's sad how people want this because some people wanna play like ass
I haven't been slugged to death in a while, but I support this. As long as it's not abusable any quality of life changes are more than welcome in my opinion.
Pleaseee add this. This once happened to me three times in a row because I brought the killers to Gideon 😭
Didn't they remove the ability to load into games with less than 4 survivors? I'm kinda confused by the screenshot.Edit: its been a while since i've spectated, just saw the prompt at the top
Agreed. Had a game once where a killer slugged me on the ground and bled me out, so I alt tabbed and did something else, few minutes later check back and he'd picked me up right before I bled out and was waiting right next to a hook for me to start wiggling just to waste as much of my time as possible. At that point give survivors a "bleed self out" or just end the game