Fix Legion ranking problem and option to rank down on purpose
Title
I think most people have noticed how Legion ranks up every damn game no matter what, even if all 4 survivors escaped and sucked all match long i still get Brutal killer, it is becoming quite annoying since i have been playing a lot of games with Legion and i am not exactly the most skilled hardcore killer.
Before playing legion the highest rank i got was 4 after 2 weeks of grinding with spirit and trapper
I got rank 2 about 12-16 hours of playing with Legion.
I really really hate the higher ranks because usually that is where i get the most SWF and teabagging decisive survivors, i dont want to DC to rank down because that is lame both for me and for the survivors.
I just ask for the devs to fix the Legion ranking problem, and, if it is possible, an option to rank down without the need to lose games on purpose.
Comments