Some of the returning holiday sweaters are not on sale?

Hello! The holiday sweaters returned to the store today (yay!!!), but I noticed that some of them don't have the 30% off auric cell discount that the other ones do. I bought Jill's sweater for 175 cells, but Nancy's is still sitting at 250.

From what I saw, the sale isn't applied to Jonah, Mikaela, Yun-Jin, Yoichi, or Nancy's sweaters (at least on my end, from the ones I don't have on my Steam account. I'm not sure if any of the others are also not being discounted, but I think Steve's was also still at 250).

Is this is a bug? I'll include pictures for reference!

Cheryl's sweater price vs. Nancy's sweater price

Thanks so much! Not sure if anyone else is having the same problem, but I've closed and re-opened my game multiple times and no luck. Maybe it's just on my end? I'm not sure!

20231201114801_1.jpg 20231201114727_1.jpg


Comments

  • Is anything besides sweaters discounted for the winter sale? And if so, what's the percentage on the discounts?

  • @BlightedTrapper Some returning holiday outfits for Dwight (Dwelf/Mr. Elf), Meg (End of Semester), and Huntress (Solstice Devotee) are all back in the store today, and they have a 30% discount on their auric cell price until the 4th of January I believe. The other outfits (Deck the Trials Collection and others!) should be returning on the 14th, not sure about discounts for those yet though. No shard discounts from what I see, unfortunately. :(

  • @Miramini said:

    @BlightedTrapper Some returning holiday outfits for Dwight (Dwelf/Mr. Elf), Meg (End of Semester), and Huntress (Solstice Devotee) are all back in the store today, and they have a 30% discount on their auric cell price until the 4th of January I believe. The other outfits (Deck the Trials Collection and others!) should be returning on the 14th, not sure about discounts for those yet though. No shard discounts from what I see, unfortunately. :(

    Thanks for telling me. Pretty disappointed to hear they're only 30% off though, that's barely anything off the regular price. It's gotta be at least 50% off to be tempting.

  • @BlightedTrapper said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3598860#Comment_3598860

    Thanks for telling me. Pretty disappointed to hear they're only 30% off though, that's barely anything off the regular price. It's gotta be at least 50% off to be tempting.

    Yeah, I was hoping for some shard price discounts. I've got a ton of shards saved up, and I was hoping maybe we'd see some shard discounts so I could pick up Elodie's onesie and Yun's reindeer skin from last year. :(

  • Also saw that. I bought the Nancy sweater anyway because I doubt they'll do discounts for them as they seem to be treating them as a new DLC.

  • Yochi's ugly sweater doesn't have a discount

    I'm so mad

  • @Rudjohns said:

    Yochi's ugly sweater doesn't have a discount

    I'm so mad

    it's 75 auric cells...