My queue times for the past 3 days

Now as you probably know, queue times have been a bit wonky ever since chucky was released. For obvious reasons, he's new, really fun, he's perks are also really fun, and most of all he's chucky. Who doesn't like chucky? Nobody, that's who. Anyway, I've been timing how long it takes me to get into a game using my stopwatch, here's the results so far. These are all killer games btw.

Day of chucky's release (afternoon)

1st game queue time: 7 minutes and 8 seconds

Day 2 (late at night)

2nd game queue time: 2 minutes and 54 seconds

3rd game queue time: 3 minutes and 55 seconds

4th game queue time: 4 minutes and 12 seconds

5th game queue time: 4 minutes and 18 seconds

6th game queue time: 4 minutes and 8 seconds

7th game: queue time: 3 minutes and 57 seconds

Day 3 (early in the morning)

8th game queue time: 4 minutes and 56 seconds

9th game queue time: 4 minutes and 37 seconds

10th game queue time: 4 minutes and 7 seconds

11th game queue time: 4 minutes and 10 seconds

Sorry if the layout is a bit jumbled, I'm not the best at making layouts. Honestly I expected the queue times to be much longer, but waiting 4 minutes to get into the match is still nothing to sneeze at.

Comments

  • I have pretty much the same queue times, I think. Longer than normal, but nothing to sweat. This is about as long as my survivor queues in the evening, so not really bothersome.

  • Those que times listed for survivor or killer?

    I haven't played killer yet since Chucky release only survivor. Late evening is always been %100 incentive for survivor with que times being incredibly short.

  • @BlackRabies said:

    Those que times listed for survivor or killer?

    I haven't played killer yet since Chucky release only survivor. Late evening is always been %100 incentive for survivor with que times being incredibly short.

    They're all for killer, can't believe I forgot to mention that lol