If the killer disconnects they should be replaced with a bot

If it works with a survivor then this should work for killers too.

Comments

  • I don't think it's necessary. Plus it's a lot more complicated than inputting Survivor bots (they have to train the AI to use the various Killer powers, and there are what, 35 Killers in the game now?). Each one has a unique ability that the AI would have to be programmed to use, and I imagine that's going to take a lot of work. It's the reason we don't have Killer bots in custom games yet, though I do recall the devs saying they will be added one day. But who knows when...

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I personally don't care either way. Killer DCs and the match is over. I'm not a big fan of playing against bots.

    I don't see many killer DCs but you might, I don't know.

    The amount of killers I make rage quit lol. It ruins the pip system and always gives +0 regardless of if you pipped or not. I should keep the gained pips.

  • @CrypticGirl said:

    I don't think it's necessary. Plus it's a lot more complicated than inputting Survivor bots (they have to train the AI to use the various Killer powers, and there are what, 35 Killers in the game now?). Each one has a unique ability that the AI would have to be programmed to use, and I imagine that's going to take a lot of work. It's the reason we don't have Killer bots in custom games yet, though I do recall the devs saying they will be added one day. But who knows when...

    I think with AI like CHATGPT it could be implemented even faster than we thought possible. Thank you for the extra bit of info, I didn't know it was in the future roadmap already.