Killer Ideas?
Hey there is not here somewhere a corner to tell some ideas for new Killers? Which maybe can be seen by the developers of the game?
I got three ideas in mind also with some abilities and stuff. I just want to know where to open the topic.
I am new in this forum that is why I ask.
Hope someone can help me. And yea I know the developers sure have enough members to come up with new killers but maybe I can give some they do not think about yet.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Hello and welcome!
If you want to share ideas for new killers, you can use our Creations section:
Ah there it is. I was here before and found it but after I register in the forum I searched it and had struggle to find it. So thank you a lot for the link.
I also have now four killer ideas
The Creations are very hidden now, tbh.
Yea but I found it and posted my killer ideas hope some will like them haha
If you go all the way to the bottom of the forums, it'll be on the lowest row. Also, I plan on reading your work SirXenomorph, it's always a joy to see another's creation!
Yea I found it maybe I should link it here too. I have not yet made some own perk designs cause I do not know how to make them look good, but at least I described what I think about my killer ideas. And I would like to hear your opinion on my ideas as well or maybe some further ideas on it something that would make them even more suitable for killer players