I think this bar looked different before the update
I just assumed they changed it to look bigger and be more obvious, lol.
I also thought they just made it bigger... Oh well 🤷♂️
@Triplehoo said:I also thought they just made it bigger... Oh well 🤷♂️
@Triplehoo said:
@Xyex said:I just assumed they changed it to look bigger and be more obvious, lol.
@Xyex said:
I don't think it's meant to be bigger, it looks like the picture wasn't loaded.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just assumed they changed it to look bigger and be more obvious, lol.
I also thought they just made it bigger... Oh well 🤷♂️
I don't think it's meant to be bigger, it looks like the picture wasn't loaded.