Gen spread on Coldwind farm - Rotten Fields

The gen spread had 5 gens on one side and other 2 on the other side of the map, This is my first time seeing this but this almost felt like a post rework skull merchants wet dream

I don't know if this is something to look into?

image.png

Lil Leon working on furthest gen ^^^ (didn't get Leon's gen in the vid)

Watch "5 gens on one side of the map" on Streamable.

Comments

  • Ive regularly seen some heinous gen spreads on cold wind maps before and after Gen Merchant, Disturbed Ward is another one I've seen consistently terrible gen spreads on. This is the worst I've seen.

    Disturbed Ward.jpg

    The red circles are gen locations and the blue ovals are where the last gen was. (it was in a double jungle gym, I just don't remember which one. A very lovely 6-gen everyone's favorite killer Nurse tried to hold with a full gen kick build. Luckily we were a 4 man swf and she had an odd fascination with watching sparks fly off gens if they had more than 50% progress. It took us around 40m and got a 4 man out but I still have nightmares about this match.