Can anyone repair this Hawkins Generator?

I have had the same problem on this map twice since it came back. I can't repair on the wider side of the generator I'm facing in the photo, there is no prompt to press R to repair (playing on Nintendo Switch)

Has anyone worked on this specific generator by the exit successfully? Anyone having the same problem?

20231130_155524.jpg

Comments

  • Can’t remember if this specific one, but yeah I remember one gen on Hawkins where one side was buggy and didn’t let you repair.

    best to create a bug report in the specific subforum i guess

  • @Mooks said:

    Can’t remember if this specific one, but yeah I remember one gen on Hawkins where one side was buggy and didn’t let you repair.

    best to create a bug report in the specific subforum i guess

    I did and I sent in a ticket to support.