Is there a way to reaccess ptb feedback?
I'd like to find my ptb feedback to not have to repeat myself in recent discussions.
Is there a possibility to reaccess these posts and what i wrote in any way?
Tagged:
Mod
I'd like to find my ptb feedback to not have to repeat myself in recent discussions.
Is there a possibility to reaccess these posts and what i wrote in any way?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Was it a thread you created or a comment?
If you remember the context I can try to find it.
It where two threads i created about Sadakos rework. I think they are even called part one and two.
Thank you so much for looking for them.
Should be these two: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/382396/sadako-and-her-way-forward#latest and https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/382510/sadako-and-her-way-forward-2#latest
I cant load the side. It just shows the BHVR - permission problem .
But the titles seem correct
If those are correct I can send you a DM with the content of the threads.
That would be nice. The other posts are important as well to prove a point, but im fine with only my input if its not possible to access the other opinions.
Closing this here as it was solved.