Collision with survivors during Slice & Dice instead of injuring??

Not sure if I’m just bad or if it’s a bug?? I play on console so I understand that Chucky can’t be used to his full potential compared to console with flicks. But I’ve noticed a lot instead of actually hitting the survivor during slice and dice I just move around them and miss? It’s really frustrating especially when it feels like they should hit

Comments

  • You need to let go of the power button if you want to swing earlier. Weird but that's how it is.

  • @FilthyLegionRevival said:

    You need to let go of the power button if you want to swing earlier. Weird but that's how it is.

    Really??? Why am I just finding this out 😭. This is so silly no wonder I’m so bad

  • @FilthyLegionRevival said:

    You need to let go of the power button if you want to swing earlier. Weird but that's how it is.

    Wait so I can only swing in the end animation? And to swing earlier I need to let go?

  • @alpaca_boyyy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3597266#Comment_3597266

    Wait so I can only swing in the end animation? And to swing earlier I need to let go?

    Yes. The dash attack works somewhat like Hillilly's chainsaw.

  • @alpaca_boyyy said:

    Not sure if I’m just bad or if it’s a bug?? I play on console so I understand that Chucky can’t be used to his full potential compared to console with flicks. But I’ve noticed a lot instead of actually hitting the survivor during slice and dice I just move around them and miss? It’s really frustrating especially when it feels like they should hit

    chucky works different from every other m2 killer which is hard to get used t oat the start its like oni dash with no m1 attack you have to let go of power instead but it also allows you to ignore bodyblocks with power which is nice just hard to get used to initially