Are the indoor maps ever gonna get reworks?
I know some already have like RPD and The Game (although all they did was just add breakable walls) but the indoor maps just aren't fun to play on.
I know some already have like RPD and The Game (although all they did was just add breakable walls) but the indoor maps just aren't fun to play on.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How would you make them fun to play on though?
I like Lery alot, I still remember fresh reworked Lery used to be dark. The boundary corridors were dark and had light/wind from the windows
That with me holding a key, walk silently with a random teammate to find the hatch... I miss that feeling.
Indoor maps also have build-in slowdown because its harder for survivor to find Gens. I hate the Game the most though.