Something that really bugs me

So if I'm being chased I will run to a pallet and press R1 to pull it down doesn't work instead I go down so I will spam press R1 and I still go down it isn't my connection since new internet and I don't seem to be having connection problem. What's funnier I will swing as a killer and suddenly get stunned even though I hit the survivor before they pulled the pallet down seriously does the game just hate me.

Comments

  • What platform are you playing on?

    wireless internet connection or Ethernet?

    wireless or cable controller?


    it’s likely performance issue bc input lag or something similar.

  • @Mooks said:

    What platform are you playing on?

    wireless internet connection or Ethernet?

    wireless or cable controller?

    it’s likely performance issue bc input lag or something similar.

    PS5, wireless controller since I usually plug it in when I need to charge my controller and Wireless wifi since ps5