Well another challenge I won't be able to do
I can't blind the killer while they carry a survivor because of one simple thing. THEY CAN LOOK UP AND DOWNA my timing is beyond terrible so I really don't know how to do this challenge.
I can't blind the killer while they carry a survivor because of one simple thing. THEY CAN LOOK UP AND DOWNA my timing is beyond terrible so I really don't know how to do this challenge.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't they want you to do it twice in one match too?
I mean, learn the timing?
Yeah, that's the most deranged part of the challenge. I could understand having it be either one in a match or two (but not in the same match), but what killer is going to be dumb enough to get blinded TWICE by the same person in a match? All I know is that I'm gonna throw like 50 matches in a row trying for this.
Some advice for this challenge: blinding the killer while they're in the hooking animation counts, as long as you finish the blind before the hook animation ends. Since you're still blinding while they're carrying a survivor, technically.
If you are not confident in your flashlight timing, I also recommend going for pickup blinds as early as possible, you probably won't get the save, but you will not be too late and therefore at least get a blind for your challenge.
Best of luck!
Basically this. You don't have to get the save, you just have to get the blind. Which is a lot easier than it sounds with the two strategies you mentioned.
Thank you for the advice, I'll give that a shot.
The timings have (recently) been way more lenient so it shouldn't be so difficult anymore.
Could maybe also try Flashbangs, given its recent buffs. My go to for blind challenges as a console user.