No announced Knight tweaks?

Comments

  • I guess he’s seen as alright?

    I agree and think Map of the Realm or a part should be base kit.

  • The roadmap we revealed yesterday only covers what we have planned for the next 6 months or so. If something is not on that list, it does not mean that it won't ever be changed. There's so much more we'd like to do, but only so much time in the day to do them.

  • @Peanits said:

    The roadmap we revealed yesterday only covers what we have planned for the next 6 months or so. If something is not on that list, it does not mean that it won't ever be changed. There's so much more we'd like to do, but only so much time in the day to do them.

    Thank you for the response, Peanits.

    I truly hope Knight gets Map of the Realm basekit with additional fixes to his power. His guards are kinda bugged right now. Hopefully we get some new skins in the near future as well?

  • @Fuzzycube said:

    I guess he’s seen as alright?

    I agree and think Map of the Realm or a part should be base kit.

    He's quite.. eh. You can manipulate his guards by running and then touch the window, then the guard runs straight to the window for some reason. I'm not a programming expert so maybe someone else can explain this better than me.