Insidious rework idea

Insidious being a perk nobody runs, only the facamping Bubbas before the anti facecamping patch, and having only one change in all history of Dead by Daylight, i feel this perk needs some attention.

I had an idea to rework this perk, being this the new effect:


-You start the trial indetectable for 200/240/300 seconds, or a survivor looses a health state, then this perk deactivates


I feel this rework keep the "identity" of the perk (If ever had one, lol). Also is not that strong, but is not useless neither, can help having a free hit, or even a grab and to spook survivors and jumpscare them:)

Comments

  • @Aldinoz said:

    Insidious being a perk nobody runs, only the facamping Bubbas before the anti facecamping patch, and having only one change in all history of Dead by Daylight, i feel this perk needs some attention.

    I had an idea to rework this perk, being this the new effect:

    -You start the trial indetectable for 200/240/300 seconds, or a survivor looses a health state, then this perk deactivates

    I feel this rework keep the "identity" of the perk (If ever had one, lol). Also is not that strong, but is not useless neither, can help having a free hit, or even a grab and to spook survivors and jumpscare them:)

    I think it would be fine if it doesn‘t trigger Anti- face camping for an x amount of time and then that part gets a cooldown

  • My own idea for Insidious was to add a touch of Dark Devotion: you stand still and become Undetectable however your terror radius doesn't vanish. It gets dropped or left behind in the place you activated Insidious for X/Y/Z seconds.