Anti-camping does well
It's been so fun since the anti-camp update.
Every killer now is just tunneling because they can't find a way to quickly kill a survivor other than facecamping.
I mainly play survivors and it's really enjoyable watching me or one of my teammates getting tunneling and dies very soon after each and every trial started.
I think BE did a good job at enhancing killer strength, or, on the other hand, improving them using strategies like tunneling.
Comments
Play Killer, particularly killers that aren't OP, so no Nurse, Blight, Spirit. And you'll see why so many people turn to tunneling. Survivors are often super toxic. Constantly typing "zzzzzzz" or "bad" in end game chat, teabagging at exit gates, bringing hyper meta builds with Game/Garden of Joy/Autohaven map offerings so a lot of killers just get frustrated and turn to tunneling. I personally try to avoid tunneling. I tend to just go after whoever I see, but sometimes seeing 3 gens pop when I just got my first down makes me want to afk or tunnel.