Crossave- Any info?
Well hello, I'm player with 2k hours earned back in 2017-19. And... I was a console player (PS4) I had a grate time in DBD back then but now I mostly play on PC and wanted to go play this game after a brake. There's a catch. I dont want to abandon my proggres made from 2017, items and event skins. I've read about crossave Console-PC will be implemented but articles about that was written around 2021 and we're at end of 2023.
So is Console-PC crossave ever gonna happen, even if it ment to rebuy base game and DLC?
Or should I start over and create new account on steam?
Comments
Sadly you have to restart. I don‘t think it will be available soon.
Cross save between PC and PlayStation was never actually announced by the devs at all. They stated everytime that it’s something they would want to do but can’t as it is out of their hands.
people are just spreading misinformation sadly.
(it’s different for Nintendo Switch and PC as that was actually confirmed but got delayed due to ‚technical issues‘ and is now never even talked about..)