PS5 survivors teleporting all over the place.

This started happening today. Chasing a survivor looks like they are going straight, they teleport off to the side through a window. It's literally costing me chases and games. Rubber banding and teleportations mid chase. Even the stalk meter is rubber banding when I play with Myers or Ghostface. I have good internet, is this a bug now?

Comments

  • This is what happens when survivors have high ping. It's not a purely killer phenomenon.

    How do you know they're PS5?

  • The only way for you to know they're PS5 is if you're also on PS5. What you're seeing is survivors lagging. Their ping is incredibly high. Likely a result of them using a VPN to connect to a distant region.

    Had this happen to me as killer when I played against a guy from germany. I live in Australia.

  • @Seraphor said:

    This is what happens when survivors have high ping. It's not a purely killer phenomenon.

    How do you know they're PS5?

    I meant I'm on ps5. Not sure what platform the survs were on.

  • Probably rubberbanding stemming from high ping is what you are experiencing.