I made an AI sing about the Dredge, wanna hear?
So I spent last night making an AI (Suno) sing about the Dredge. More metal songs should be about the Dredge. Here's one.
So I spent last night making an AI (Suno) sing about the Dredge. More metal songs should be about the Dredge. Here's one.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Omg, that was amazing!!!! 20/10 for sure!
Wow lol omg the lyrics, the video, the vibe, everything! Wow that was an insane pleasure to watch! Wow thank you for sharing, I am super blown away by that!
It gave me chills with how ridiculously cool that was hahaha.
Thank you so much!
Suno is a lot of fun to play with, it won't replace real musicians, but if you need a bunch of songs about Leatherface, it works. :)