Why am I only playing against people as killer, who are far better than me?
The whole day I only play against p100s and have max 5 hooks.
The whole day I only play against p100s and have max 5 hooks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because mmr recently just seems broken. I probably have the most hours on my pyramid head and I like to think I'm pretty good at him since I can 4k fairly consistently but this past week every 3rd match or so have been groups of literal babies. For example I had a 2 stack of Dwight's that didn't even have 4 perks yet and they played accordingly. But I was playing skull merchant a little to try and better understand her power so I could counter her in solo que and I was getting match after match of juicers and gen rushers. I have no idea what is happening with mmr but this week it's gone completely wonky.