Xeno tail
Xeno tail hitbox fix when?I basically pierce survivor forehead but seems surv head is a bait indeed u need hit his 5th foot finger to hit him
Xeno tail hitbox fix when?I basically pierce survivor forehead but seems surv head is a bait indeed u need hit his 5th foot finger to hit him
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This happens me a lot, i stopped use tail in cases like that. I am using it whenever i am sure it's 100% hit.
I don't know if this intended work like that or bug.
Cant be intended
And people keep screaming "XENOMORPH IS S/A TIER!!!"
I stopped play on Xeno because of his hitboxes. I can throw big hatchet in small gap, but when I try to give hit with small Xeno's tail, I feel like I throw bus that stuck everywhere. Don't even want to waste my time on this killer.
S A tier are all killers versus bad survivors of course
We did a pretty good job so far.
Please, vote us for Labor of Love.
the tail is a joke a lot of the time.