I have an opinion about PTB Trickster.
1. Has the developer played Trickster? (about 250~500 hours)
2. If the dagger attack speed is returned to 3 shots per second, why not return it to its original function? (Ability to gradually increase attack speed)
3. Why is the ‘laceration’ duration nerf still the same?
4. Why is the ‘laceration’ injury condition nerfed the same?
5. Why does the normal movement speed increase but the dagger mode movement speed remain the same?
6. Does Trickster have enough features to make ‘Main Event’ the main focus?
7. Why did Red add ‘Photo Card’ have to be adjusted? Did it have that good of a performance?
I think the only buffs Trickster received were normal movement speed of 0.2 and dagger recoil reduction.
Compared to that, the nerfs received are too extreme.
The nerf needs to be reduced.
Laceration injury conditions
Laceration duration
I really want these two things back.
Otherwise, a 0.2 increase in dagger mode movement speed is required.
If it comes out like this, it's not a remake, but a Trickster 'nerf' patch.
I hope this patch isn't a case of 'Nightmare'.
Thanks for reading.
Comments