What's wrong with Joey's face?

Recently I've stumbled on this render of unmasked Joey.


And I just have to ask... That black thingy around his mouth and eyes, what's that? Face paint? Chocolate (sloppy eater)? Stubble and severe eyebag? Very bad case of dry skin? Terrible genetically determined skin pigmentation?

Someone please answer.

Comments

  • Milord said:
    Recently I've stumbled on this render of unmasked Joey.


    And I just have to ask... That black thingy around his mouth and eyes, what's that? Face paint? Chocolate (sloppy eater)? Stubble and severe eyebag? Very bad case of dry skin? Terrible genetically determined skin pigmentation?

    Someone please answer.
    Im sure the thing on his face is like a stubble and the black around his eyes might be face paint since hes pretty edgy and you've gotta fit the edgy personality ya know 
  • Face paint? What else would it be?

  • Is this a leaked cosmetics? If so I am here for it lol
  • Chi said:

    Face paint? What else would it be?

    "My boyfriend does my make-up" video went wrong.
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Milord said:

    Recently I've stumbled on this render of unmasked Joey.

    And I just have to ask... That black thingy around his mouth and eyes, what's that? Face paint? Chocolate (sloppy eater)? Stubble and severe eyebag? Very bad case of dry skin? Terrible genetically determined skin pigmentation?

    Someone please answer.

    Im sure the thing on his face is like a stubble and the black around his eyes might be face paint since hes pretty edgy and you've gotta fit the edgy personality ya know 

    It's face paint to match his mask. It's to blend in with the mask better.

  • When are we getting the legion outfit without a mask? i wonder if he can show emotions just like spirit, it would be cool