Under what conditions do you let Survivors escape?

As my go-to rule if I see a Survivor has an event item I automatically always let them escape. I would hate for them to lose the item.

Other times when a Survivor makes a blatant mistake I will sometimes give them a small head-start or even just let them escape too.

When do you (if ever) allow Survivors to escape?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @100PercentBPMain said:

    I go into matches looking to kill everybody violently, but I am very easy to persuade to let go. playing as Feng helps. I typically only refuse to let you go if I just don't like you.

    the other day I had a toxic Kate BM me for no reason at every pallet on Badham, so naturally when she went down as the last gen popped, I basement hooked her and slapped her to let her know I don't appreciate that; you reap what you sow.

    there was a Sable that just hung around. she couldn't do anything, so she should have just left. but she just wanted to be nice by hanging around for no reason. I can respect that, and the toxic one died so I'm happy to let her go.

    I'm a 100% BP main so I should be able to relate to others struggles

    Fengs are so squeaky and adorable, especially bunny hood Fengs.

  • As a survivor main, I don't think killers have to ever feel like they should let anyone go, even with items as they are so common in the web now and most players of some time are already obscenely item rich.

    That being said, I think it is nice to verse the rare killer like you as it makes a welcome break from the sweat and tunnels etc.

    Personally I love dopey survivors and ones that got screwed over by matchmaking, as they have no idea what they are doing. Baby survivors are absolutely adorable and I try to make sure they have at least one positive experience lol

  • I don't have any strict rules, so it can be arbitrary what I choose to do with the last survivor. It depends on challenges, any goals I want to achieve, feeling, how the trial went and so on.

    However, during the trial I do aim to hook every survivor once each at the beginning, then never hook the same survivor twice in a row afterwards. If it feels like MMR gave them a harsh turn of fate and I somehow end up facing newer players, I'll most likely 2 hook each then assist them with either the escape or practice. I remember being new and some killers were great with me in that regard, so I wish to keep that tradition alive.

1 2 3 ›