Is Shroud of Union really worth it?
I don't know cuz most of the time i spawn with the team
I don't know cuz most of the time i spawn with the team
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No. Survivors spawning together is usually better for the killer. As survivor you want to spawn separately from your teammates.
It depends.
Spawning close together normally gives the Killer a lot of early on pressure.
With certain builds though (requires a SWF, of course), you can slam out the first Generator before the Killer can even reach you.
It's a risk/reward-based addon, but in most cases I would suggest never using it.