What is your favorite Leon Kennedy outfit?
Leon S. Kennedy: A Legacy of Courage and Style
In the realm of survival horror, few characters stand as iconic as Leon S. Kennedy. I've always been a fan of Leon Kennedy. Debuting in the critically acclaimed Resident Evil 2, Leon has since become a fan favorite, captivating players with His selfless bravery,, quick wit, and undeniable charisma.
Beyond his personality, Leon is also known for his signature style. What I most loved about his outfits inlcudes a sleek Leon Kennedy Jacket and iconic "R.P.D." badge, which has become synonymous with the character, making it a popular choice for cosplayers worldwide. Throughout the Resident Evil series, Leon has faced countless challenges, from battling hordes of undead creatures to uncovering sinister conspiracies.
What is your favorite Leon Kennedy outfit? And why? I'm also curious to hear about your favorite Leon Kennedy cosplay costumes. I'd love to hear your thoughts on Leon Kennedy's outfits and cosplay!
Comments
My favourite Leon top is Chris Redfield.
I-
RE4 Leon is still my favorite look for him. The jacket version especially stands out and feels the most recognizable compared to the other outfits.
Leon has had some great outfits over the years, but my personal favorite has always been his Resident Evil 4 look with the jacket. It just fits his character perfectly simple, practical, but still really iconic at the same time. That Leon Kennedy Resident Evil 4 jacket really stands out as his most memorable design for me.