Global inventory among characters
Currently, each character has their own inventory. In the case of survivors, the inventory could be shared among all characters.
Currently, each character has their own inventory. In the case of survivors, the inventory could be shared among all characters.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know why survivors don't have shared inventory/offerings and killers don't have shared offerings. I think DBD mobile has shared inventory for survivors. It'd be nice to have all event items in one place.
Bloodpoint offerings should be universal at the very least. I have like 200 cakes on blight alone and I hate that I can't use them on other characters. I probably have 1500 on survivor overall and it'd be nice if I could use these on killer too.