A problem I have when facing Oni
It's not Oni in general he's not weak or OP but it's my team...no one heals basically it's like well it's like facing Oni with No mither you are basically giving him his power. No I get not everyone has self care I bring it since solo que but I also bring desperate measures since I don't want to use two of the same Survivor's perks. Here's the thing if a teammate is right next to me and both of us are injured I'll try and get their attention to heal but in the end they don't instead pointing at the gen what happens they get screwed while I remain healthy. I don't get it healing doesn't take that long and well I haven't seen an Oni use Sloppy in a while so the gen can wait.
Comments
unless you have some sort of strong healing perks/builds healing is a waste of time because he will be getting his power constantly anyway, especially if he has splintered hull.
Oni has always felt like a pubstomper, I despise playing against him.