Little HUD improvement concept

No more words, go to picture.

зображення_2023-11-17_183901165.png

Yes, its just status effect icons on HUD. I think, the feature is only for survivors, like hook stages, to provide even more info about whats happening in the match. It would be extrimely usefull and intuitively obvious.

Comments

  • Yes really good idea, just hope the symbols would be bigger in the game, because I can imagine them being hard to differ, also for newer players they might not know what the symbols mean... So maybe there could be an explanation somewhere when you activate a specific option. Like on the screen when the symbol is active.

  • Another quite simple way to help soloQ without affecting SWF. I support that sure.

  • @QYQYA said:

    No more words, go to picture.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/PFDMZWDW28VP/2023-11-17-183901165.png

    Yes, its just status effect icons on HUD. I think, the feature is only for survivors, like hook stages, to provide even more info about whats happening in the match. It would be extrimely usefull and intuitively obvious.

    Cool idea